Any capitalized terms used in this Refund Policy shall have the meaning assigned to them by the Terms and Conditions.
In case of any issues related to payment and to request a refund for any of our Fees and/or the Subscription Plan, please request support via our Online Chat or email email@example.com
1. The following refund options can be applied, depending on the circumstances of your case:
1.1. Full refund. Full refunds are available only if payment is done in monthly installments (auto-renewal) and the refund request has been sent within 14 days of the latest payment. Refunds are only available for the last paid month. Payments preceding the latest payment are non-refundable. The full refund is not possible if the refund request was sent later than 14 days after the payment or if the user used any of the Services (excluding Demo trading) at any point during the 14 days following the latest payment. Such refusal to refund is based on the provision of this Service beginning with your prior express consent with the loss of their right of withdrawal. Exceptions are technical faults that have caused damage to users. Such cases are investigated individually.
1.2. Partial refund. If you paid for a plan for 12 months, you are entitled to a partial refund for the unused period. Only the unused period, rounded to the month and excluding discounts, will be refunded. For the purposes of this section, the “unused period” means the remaining time of the active paid period from the date of application. The unused period of a Subscription Plan is rounded to a full month. For example, if you applied for a refund in the first 2 weeks of a 12-month paid subscription, the refund will be for the remaining 11 months. The refund will be calculated as follows: The value of the 1 month of the period already used is deducted from the payment amount, excluding the discounts. So, you will receive a refund equal to the payment amount for 11 months minus the payment amount for 1 month, excluding the discount.
2. You may take advantage of a refund for each disputed payment only once.
3. Refunds shall be made in the same currency you paid with or its equivalent based on the refund date market rate. Subscription Plans paid for in cryptocurrency are non-refundable.
4. Cryptoprognostic is not responsible for any fees that may be applied by your payment service provider when processing the refund transfer.
5. The European Union Value Added Tax (EU VAT) is non-refundable. Refunds Policy is effective as of January 1, 2023